Wow…. sorry for the total lack of posting in a considerable while. My life suddenly became incredibly hectic.
Things I’ve done in the last few weeks:
-another CISV camp
– Began volunteering with ABF vuxen
– LOTS of baking
– started swedish lessons.
– watching Game of Thrones at least once a week.
– Presentation at uni
– begun playing World of Darkness courtesy friend from America and a few other people
-visited Slottskogen and the moose and penguins with friends
– reorganised my flat so we now have a library
-visited a new retro-café literally around the corner from me.
– Emil’s dad crashed into a tram whilst on his bike
-visited the house we almost moved into
– found out my best friend from home is having a baby
– bought my ticket home to the UK.
So yes, seriously…. it’s been so flipping busy. I’ve been enjoying it, but in terms of time? I have none. Like seriously…. none. Between Swedish lessons and everything else, my life has suddenly become a whirlwind where even sleep suffers dramatically. So there’s that. I’ll try to write a few posts about all of this stuff, because lots of it is really interesting (like Slottskogen, which is beautiful and full of fantastic animals, or the new café which i heartily recommend). Some of it could probably do with a bit of qualification too – Emil’s dad is ok, by the way – 7 broke ribs, but ok. Others are either fun stories or I have some brilliant photographs of… so yes.
At the weekend I’m going to branno, and hopefully a daytrip to Oslo on Wednesday, if we can get that organised. We also have the steampunk party coming up in may, Gothcon coming up at the end of the month and a few flashmobs on the horizon.